What role does the natural gas pipeline support play in the gas pipeline?
The natural gas pipeline bracket is introduced in the gas pipeline to support the gravity and thrust of the pipeline.
What are the functions of the natural gas pipeline support:
- 1. Horizontal pipeline support for overhead laying: When the horizontal pipeline is laid overhead along a column or wall, it can choose various methods of rooting according to the thickness of the load, the number of pipes, the length of the required pipe frame, and the installation method. The bracket on the column (referred to as the column frame), or the bracket rooted on the wall (referred to as the wall frame). The column frame or wall frame of these methods can be described as a movable frame, a fixed frame, a guide frame, and can also be assembled into a spring frame according to needs and possibilities.
- 2. Above-ground flat pipes and straight elbow pipe supports: some pipes are closer to the ground or have a large interval from the walls, columns, beams, floor bottoms, etc., which are not convenient for rooting in the above layout, you can choose the vertical column rooting on the ground Bracket, this kind of bracket is not suitable for freezing tube bracket because it is easy to form a “cold bridge”. If you need to choose, the height should also be small, and the metal bracket should be wrapped in the thermal insulation layout of the pipeline, and wooden blocks should be placed underneath to avoid forming a “cold bridge”.
Matters needing attention when installing the bracket:
- (1) The burying depth of the support should meet the requirements of the atlas and specifications. The type of section steel should be selected according to the requirements of the atlas. It is not allowed to replace with small specifications. The welding seam should be flat, firm and fully welded. The support needs to be welded by a full-time electric welder. , The section steel bracket should be straight.
- (2) The support on the horizontal main pipe should be uniformly stressed, and it is not allowed to suspend the individual support or cause the pipeline to deform due to unqualified slope finding.
- (3) The connecting welds of the pipeline are not allowed to be on the support where the stress is concentrated, and should be staggered by 50~2OO㎜.
- (4) When using hangers and sliding brackets, consider the displacement of the pipeline after it is heated and elongated. When using hangers, the hanger can be installed at an angle, and its inclination direction is opposite to the direction of pipeline expansion; when adopting When sliding the bracket, in order to ensure that the sliding bracket is still on the steel bracket after the pipe is thermally elongated, it should be moved about 50mm in the opposite direction of the heat medium flow direction during installation to prevent the sliding bracket from being stuck by removing the bracket.
- (5) When other professional constructions are not allowed, the bracket can be used as a support for erecting a scaffold or being pedaled by the operator.
- (6) The section steel bracket should be painted with anti-rust paint when installing, and the bracket should be installed before the civil construction is done.
The standards for natural gas pipeline supports include: the calculation standard for the weight of the pipeline rack, the production and installation standards for the pipeline rack:
The national standard “Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Building Water Supply and Drainage and Heating Engineering” GB50242-2002 has the following requirements for pipe racks:
Article 3.3.7 The installation of pipe supports, hangers and brackets shall meet the following requirements:
- 1. The location is correct, and the buried should be level and firm;
- 2. The fixing bracket should be in close contact with the pipeline, and the fixing should be firm;
- 3. The sliding bracket should be flexible, there should be a gap of 3 to 5 mm between the sliding support and the sliding groove, and the longitudinal movement should meet the design requirements;
- 4. The hanger and boom of the non-heat-stretching pipeline should be installed vertically;
- 5. Hangers and booms with thermally elongated pipes should be offset in the opposite direction of thermal expansion;
- 6. The supports and hangers fixed on the building structure shall not affect the safety of the structure.
Link to this article：What role does the natural gas pipeline support play in the gas pipeline?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks！^^