Principles for determining the position of natural gas pipeline support
In the process of arranging the natural gas pipeline, the piping designer will also consider the location of the natural gas pipeline support and the possibility of installation, rationality, economy, etc. This is the common requirement of the natural gas pipeline and the natural gas pipeline support designer. The following points need to be considered when setting up the position of the natural gas pipeline support:
- 1. The distance of the load-bearing frame should not be greater than the spacing of the brackets. For pipelines with pressure pulsation, the spacing of the brackets should be determined according to the required pipeline frequency to avoid resonance.
- 2. Make full use of the existing civil structural component support and the possibility of supporting on the beams and columns of the pipe gallery, considering the spacing of a.
- 3. For pipelines for flexible analysis, the position of the support is determined according to the analysis, and the possibility of support is taken into consideration.
- 4. A load-bearing frame is made near the elbow of the vertical pipe section or above the center of gravity of the vertical section. When the vertical section is long, a guide frame can be added at the lower part.
- 5. Set up load-bearing frames near the pipeline components with heavy loads.
- 6. Try to reduce the stress on the device interface. If the bracket is close to the interface, it will not produce a large thermal bending moment on the interface.
- 7. Considering the convenience of maintenance, there is no need to make temporary supports when disassembling the pipe section.
- 8. The position and type of the bracket should minimize the adverse effects of the force on the rooting components.
Attention should be paid to the installation of natural gas pipeline support:
- 1. Only one compensator can be set between the two fixed brackets, and the compensation capacity of the compensator should meet the thermal elongation of the pipe section;
- 2. The pipe between the two fixed brackets should be strictly guaranteed to be in a straight line, and no bends are allowed;
- 3. The distance between the two adjacent fixed brackets should be determined according to the selected compensation method, and should be able to withstand the thrust of the pipeline;
- 4. The compensator should be set close to the fixed bracket;
- 5. The guide bracket should be set according to the requirements of the compensator;
- 6. The sliding bracket is partially set between the two fixed brackets, and the distance is determined according to the rigidity and strength conditions of the pipeline
Principles for determining the spacing of general pipeline fixing brackets
- 1. The pipe fixing bracket is used to withstand the thrust generated by the pipeline due to thermal expansion and contraction. For this reason, the bracket and foundation must be strong to withstand the thrust.
- 2. It is required that the fixed brackets are arranged reasonably, and the allowable distance between the fixed brackets is increased to reduce the number of pipe racks.
Conditions that must be met for the spacing of the fixed brackets
- 1. The thermal elongation of the pipeline shall not exceed the allowable compensation amount of the compensator;
- 2. The thrust of the pipe section due to thermal expansion shall not exceed the allowable thrust value that the fixed support can withstand;
- 3. It is not suitable to cause the pipe to be bent longitudinally.
Link to this article：Principles for determining the position of natural gas pipeline support
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks！^^