Fine metal stamping parts processing: With the characteristics of thin, uniform, light and strong stamping, stamping parts with reinforced ribs, ribs, undulations or flanges that are difficult to manufacture by other methods can be produced, and its rigidity has been improved. Due to the use of fine molds, the accuracy of the workpiece can reach the level of 0.01mm, and the repeated accuracy is high, the specifications are different, and holes, bosses, etc. can be punched out.
The stamping of fine metal stamping parts is mainly classified according to the process, which can be divided into two categories: separation process and forming process. The separation process can also be called blanking, and its purpose is to separate the stamping parts from the sheet along a certain contour line while ensuring the quality requirements of the separation section.
The stamping of fine metal stamping parts is an efficient production method. It adopts a multi-station progressive die and can complete multiple stamping processes on one press, and completes the fully automatic process from strip uncoiling, leveling, punching to forming and finishing. Consumption. The consumption efficiency is high, the working conditions are good, the consumption cost is low, and the average can consume thousands of pieces per minute. The purpose of the forming process is to make the sheet metal plastically deform without breaking the billet to make a workpiece with the required shape and size. In practical consumption, multiple processes are often applied to one work piece. Blanking, bending, shearing, Deep Drawing, bulging, spinning, and correction are the main stamping processes.
The service life of drawing fine metal stamping parts depends on the reasonable mold structure, ultra-high manufacturing precision, good disposal effect, and the correct selection of punches, the accuracy of the drawing stamping parts, and the correct use and maintenance of the mold. And maintenance is also a link that cannot be ignored.
- 1. Regularly check the turntable of the punching machine for drawing fine metal stamping parts and the base of the die device to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
- 2. Strict inspection should be required before the equipment of drawing fine metal stamping parts is used, and the dirt should be cleaned out, and the guide sleeves and molds of the drawing stamping parts should be carefully checked whether they are smooth and good.
- 3. In order to ensure the service life of the stretched fine metal stamping parts, the spring of the mold should be changed regularly to avoid the fatigue damage of the spring and affect the use of the stretched stamping parts.
- 4. The stamping personnel should use softer metals (such as copper, aluminum, etc.) to make operating tools when installing the mold to avoid damage to the drawing stamping parts when knocking or smashing during the installation process
- 5. When the punch and die edge of the drawing fine metal stamping parts wear out, the use should be stopped in time and sharpened in time, otherwise it will rapidly expand the wear level of the die edge, accelerate the wear of the die, and reduce the quality and life of the die. .
- 6. Install the convex and concave molds on the turntable according to the mold installation procedure to ensure that the directions of the convex and concave stretched stampings are different, especially the stretched stampings with direction requirements (non-circular and square). ,Anti-loaded.
In order to shorten the processing cycle of the metal Stamping Die, enhance the accuracy of the die, unify the methods of the operators, reduce the abnormalities that occur when the die is consumed, and ensure the quality of consumption and the life of the die. The assembly of the upper die seat of the metal stamping die is completed in the following 10 steps:
- 1. The splint Φ12.000 positioning hole and the auxiliary guide pin hole are reversed R1.0 and polished
- 2. Use 600# whetstone or diamond knife to remove the burrs on the frame mouth.
- 3. Use 600#~1000# whetstone to flatten both sides of the template to remove the hair.
- 4. Use kerosene and alcohol to clean the mold surface and inner hole.
- 5. The assistant guide suits into the same template.
- 6. Put the punch clamping part into the template frame and check whether the punch can be taken and placed smoothly. (Do not put in the punch after closing, so as not to accidentally break the small punch)
- 7. Fix the punch with a pressure plate. (Pay attention to the pressure plate not too close to the punch, so as not to interfere with the punch.) After the punch is fixed, there should be a small amount of space for movement to facilitate the natural correction of the punch.
- 8. Put the stripping board together with the stripping back plate into the splint quietly, and check whether the pressure plate of the stripping back plate has been intervened. When fully closed, there should be no gap between the stripping back plate and the splint.
- 9. After joining, the blanking punch should exceed the blanking surface by more than 0.8mm (minus the thickness of the material).
- 10. Put in the adjusting rod and the upper die adjusting punch, and turn the screw until the adjusting punch is close to the effective height.
We produce quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping prototypes and production, wire forming parts,deep drawn enclosures and related metal parts. We are committed to provide custom-made metal stamping parts at high quality and lowest cost.Under current economy situation, most customer are persuing cost-effective items.