Compared with metal castings and forgings, metal stamping dies have the characteristics of thinness, uniformity, lightness and strength. The Stamping Die can produce workpieces with reinforcing ribs, ribs, undulations or flanges that are difficult to manufacture by other methods to improve their rigidity. Due to the use of fine molds, the accuracy of the workpiece can reach the micron level, and the repeat accuracy is high, the specifications are different, and holes, bosses, etc. can be punched out. The processing quality and precision of the mold also determine the quality of these products. Due to the different materials, appearances, specifications and uses of various products, metal stamping dies are divided into non-plastic molds such as forging molds, casting molds, die-casting molds, stamping molds, and stretching molds, as well as plastic molds. In recent years, with the rapid development of the plastics industry and the continuous progress in strength and precision of general and engineering plastics, the application range of plastic products has also expanded from time to time, such as: household appliances, instrumentation, construction equipment, automobile industry, daily use In many areas such as hardware, the proportion of plastic products is increasing rapidly. A fair-designed plastic part can often replace multiple traditional metal parts. The trend of plasticization of industrial products and daily-use products has risen from time to time.
The use of progressive punching dies or combined punching dies to process rotors and stator plates on active punching machines, and perhaps for inserting operations, are all well-known stamping techniques. In recent years, progressive combined punching dies have begun to gain ground in car body manufacturing. More and more commonly used, metal stamping parts use progressive dies to directly process coils into formed parts and stretched parts. The processed parts are also getting larger and larger, eliminating the need for the subsequent processes such as plate cutting, oiling, and slab transportation that are necessary for production with multi-station presses and complete sets of molds. Progressive combination metal stamping dies have been widely used in the American automobile industry. Its advantages are high consumption rate, low mold cost, and no need for sheet metal cutting. The various tools and products used in our daily production and life are very large. From the base of the machine tool, the shell of the body, to the shell of a embryo head screw, button and various household appliances, all have a close relationship with the mold.
Stamping dies are an efficient way to produce stamping products. Using composite dies, especially multi-station progressive dies, multiple stamping processes can be completed on one press, from strip uncoiling, leveling, punching to forming, Finished automatic consumption. High consumption efficiency, good working conditions, low consumption cost, hundreds of pieces can be consumed per minute, greatly improving production capacity.
If you want to punch aluminum parts well and reduce the defect rate, you must first do 5S, especially cleaning, including molds, punching table, assembly line and packaging materials must be free of sharp debris, no dirt, regular and clear sorting, and mold up and down It must be cleaned and clean and free of debris. Because the material is softer than metal iron, aluminum alloy stamping is expensive, easy to break, and some aluminum alloy products require subsequent processing, such as wire drawing, anode treatment, etc., which is particularly easy when stamping consumption If top marks and scratches occur, pay special attention to the following points in mold manufacturing:
- 1. As far as possible, the punching holes should be arranged behind the project punching without affecting the number of projects, and even for products with a large number of punching holes, one more project should be considered and the punching holes should be arranged behind the punching.
- 2. The aluminum material is softer and the mold is more likely to block the material. Therefore, when designing the mold gap, a gap of 10% of the thickness of the bilateral material should be placed.
- 3. When bending and forming, because the aluminum material is prone to produce aluminum scraps when bending, it will form spot damage and indentation. The aluminum raw material needs to be covered with a PE film. Under the condition of rollers and electroplating, the forming block is polished and plated with hard chrome Better.
- 4. Regarding the stamping parts that need to be processed after the anode, if there is a flattening and flattening process of 180°, the product cannot be completely pressed, and the complete pressing will produce acid spitting, and a 0.2-0.3mm seam must be left in order to make the acid smooth It flows out in time, so it is necessary to make a limit block and calibrate the mold higher than the mold in this process.
- 5. Because the aluminum material is brittle and easy to crack, especially in the condition of reversing the edge, try not to make the crimping line.
- 6. All aluminum parts are required to be cut with slow-moving silk threads to prevent burrs and irregular blanking. Aluminum parts are prone to high temperatures, so the punch hardness is required to be above 60°, at least using SKD11 material or above, and no D2 equal difference Proton punch.
In the welding process of stainless steel stamping parts, we often encounter poor welding and difficult welding products. It depends on which part you are welding. If it is a welding pass, fill the tube with argon gas and complete the welding. The same welding pattern as the outside (very skilled technology is required)
When welding the plane, pay attention to the current required by the machine, the moving speed of the welding handle, and the feeding speed of the welding wire.
The final step is to polish. First, the 120-mesh emery cloth wheel is cast on the 240-mesh cloth. Then use a brushed cloth to pull it out along the original lines of the steel plate to flow well.
Stainless steel stamping parts have certain corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat resistance and wear resistance. The welding method is familiar to most people in the stainless steel industry, but we think this category is worthy of in-depth discussion .x0d
- 1. Manual welding (MMA): Manual welding is a very common and easy-to-use welding method. The length of the arc is adjusted by human hands, and it is determined by the size of the gap between the electrode and the workpiece. At the same time, it should be used as In the case of arc carrier, the welding rod is also the welding seam filling material. The welding method of x0d is very simple and can be used to weld almost all materials. Regarding outdoor use, it has good compliance, even if it is used underwater. Most electric welding machines can be used for TIG welding. In electrode welding, the length of the arc is determined by human hands: when you change the gap between the electrode and the workpiece, you also change the length of the arc. In most cases, the welding uses direct current, and the electrode is both As an arc carrier, it also serves as a welding seam filling material. The electrode is composed of alloy or non-alloy metal core wire and electrode coating. This coating protects the welding seam from air damage and stabilizes the arc. It also causes the slag layer Composition, maintenance of the welding seam to make it shape. The electrode can be a titanium electrode or a wire, which depends on the thickness and composition of the coating. The titanium electrode is easy to weld, and the weld is flat and beautiful. In addition, the welding slag is easy to remove If the electrode is stored for a long time, it must be re-baked. Because the moisture from the air will quickly accumulate in the electrode. x0d
- 2. MIG/MAG welding: This is an automatic gas maintenance arc welding method. In this method, the arc is burned between the current carrier wire and the workpiece under the maintenance gas shield. The wire fed by the machine is used as a welding rod It melts under its own arc. Due to the versatility and particularity of the MIG/MAG welding method, it is still the most common welding method in the world. It is used in steel, non-alloy steel, low-alloy steel and high-alloy steel. Based on information. This makes it an ideal welding method for production and repair. When welding steel, MAG can meet the requirements of thin steel plates with a thickness of only 0.6mm. The maintenance gas used here is an active gas, such as carbon dioxide or mixed gas The only restriction is that when the outdoor welding is stopped, the workpiece must be protected from moisture to maintain the effect of the gas. x0d
- 3. TIG welding: the arc is generated between the refractory tungsten electric welding wire and the workpiece. The maintenance gas used here is pure argon, and the welding wire is not charged. The x0d welding wire can be delivered by hand or mechanically. There are also some There is no need to feed the welding wire x0d for specific uses. The data to be welded determines whether DC or AC is used. When DC is used, the tungsten welding wire is set as the negative electrode. Because it has a deep penetration ability, it is very difficult for different types of steel. Suitable, but does not have any “cleaning effect” on the weld pool. x0d
The main advantage of the TIG welding method is that it can weld a wide range of large materials. Including workpieces with a thickness of 0.6mm and above, the materials include alloy steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper and its alloys, gray cast iron, ordinary dry, various bronzes, Nickel, silver, titanium and lead. The main application areas are welding thin and medium-thickness workpieces, which are used as root welds on thicker sections.
Before welding, take measures to eradicate welding scars, and apply lime and large white powder to the center where welding scars may occur, so that spatters do not stick to the surface of the material. If the welding workload is large, it can also be handled by the method of covering with the metal plate.
We produce quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping prototypes and production, wire forming parts,deep drawn enclosures and related metal parts. We are committed to provide custom-made metal stamping parts at high quality and lowest cost.Under current economy situation, most customer are persuing cost-effective items.
Link to this article：Characteristics and processing advantages of metal stamping dies
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks！^^