8 points to be considered in determining the position of the natural gas pipeline support
The editor of natural gas pipeline bracket manufacturers will enter the Baidu background to check the search term reports of customers every day, and find that customers search for “what is a pipeline bracket”, “what are the advantages of a pipeline bracket”, and “there are several types of pipeline brackets” It’s not that I don’t know much about natural gas pipeline supports. Today I will take you to learn more about pipeline supports.
First of all, the editor will tell you “what is a pipe support”. The natural gas pipeline support is a kind of structural member used to support the pipeline laying on the ground. Natural gas pipeline supports are used wherever pipelines are laid, and are also called natural gas pipeline supports. As the supporting structure of the pipeline, the pipe frame is divided into fixed and movable according to the operation performance and layout requirements of the pipeline. The place where the fixed point is set becomes the fixed bracket. This kind of pipe bracket and the pipe bracket cannot have relative displacement. Moreover, the deformation of the fixed pipe bracket after being stressed should be small compared with the deformation value of the pipeline compensator, because the pipe bracket must have Sufficient stiffness. The place where the intermediate support is set adopts the movable pipe frame, and the relative displacement between the natural gas pipeline and the pipe frame is allowed, and the thermal deformation of the pipeline is not restricted.
Secondly, the editor talks about “what are the advantages of the pipe bracket”
- 1. To bear the weight of the pipeline, and make the pressure of the pipeline’s weight within the allowable enclosure.
- 2. Increase the rigidity of the pipe to avoid excessive deflection and vibration.
- 3. Control the size and direction of the thermal displacement of the piping system to ensure the operation of the pipeline and the equipment connected to it.
Next is the “classification of pipeline supports”: the types of pipeline supports can be divided into three categories according to the role of the supports: load-bearing racks, restrictive supports and damping racks. The load-bearing racks can be divided into sliding racks and rod hangers. Constant force frame and rolling frame. Restrictive brackets can be divided into guide brackets, limit brackets and fixed brackets.
The setting of natural gas pipeline support is an extremely important task for pipeline design. The correct support setting can meet the needs of pipeline strength and rigidity, and at the same time can effectively reduce the large additional load generated by the pipeline on mechanical equipment and prevent Accidents such as leakage and explosion caused by pipeline vibration, displacement, etc., can effectively protect the pipeline and equipment nozzles and ensure the normal production and operation of chemical plants. The determination of the position of the natural gas pipeline support mainly considers the following points:
- 1. The distance between the load-bearing frames should not be greater than the maximum spacing of the brackets. For pipelines with pressure pulsation, the spacing of the brackets should be determined according to the required natural frequency of the pipeline to avoid resonance.
- 2. Make use of the existing civil structural component support as much as possible, and support on the beams and columns of the pipe gallery, considering the spacing of a.
- 3. For the pipelines for flexibility analysis, the position of the support is determined according to the analysis, and the possibility of support is taken into consideration.
- 4. Make a load-bearing frame near the elbow of the vertical pipe section or above the center of gravity of the vertical section. When the vertical section is long, a guide frame can be added at the lower part.
- 5. Set up a load-bearing frame near the pipeline components with a large concentrated load.
- 6. Try to reduce the stress on the device interface. If the bracket is close to the interface, it will not produce a large thermal expansion bending moment to the interface.
- 7. Considering the convenience of maintenance, it is better not to make temporary supports when disassembling the pipe section.
- 8. The position and type of the bracket should minimize the adverse effect of the force on the rooted parts.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks！^^